What a vacation

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      Our trip has been canceled due to wind.  Too much wind at home to bother running all over the country looking for something better on terrain that couldn't possibly compare to what we have.

      Yesterday rocked.  It was right around 20mph and pretty gusty when we started.  Special Ed, Sick air Steve and I headed out on 14s, Air Jordan on his 12.  Not much later I went in to get my 10.  OK, I got everybodys' smaller kite.  Steve and I put the 10s up, Eddy chose to do battle with the 14m all day.  J went to the 7.3 after shooting some good film.  Monty, Ryan and Chris were up also, taking turns with a trainer and a 15m Diesel.

      We had a great time exploring the South side of the road on terrain that has been too rocky and brushy the past couple years.  We found all kinds of ridges for boosting BIG sick air, and sloping hills great for doing jump after jump after jump.  The terrain up there is so wide open and limitless.

      Thank God today is an off day so we can recover a little for Friday!