Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: who's going

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: who's going By 3pm we had been ripping it up for 2 hrs at Slater’s . I finally pooped out at 5.  It was a great session for 7 and J-Mac and his lady (did not catch her name) showed up to round out the group.

      I do miss the bigger terrain that Camas has, but the Slater’s snow was good and the driving time is way better.

      Eddy

      More snow coming, I’ll go again today if any one wants. And if it is not a “White out!”

      From: Kiter - Hawk & Heather Dobbins <hawkicd11@...>
      Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 04:24:00 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: who's going

      the snow crews opened us-20 at 3:00 pm, it was good times shredding the crazy wind
      swept powder.  the wind was nice and strong until sundown.