Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: labeling us "Boise Sailors Association"

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 25, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: labeling us "Boise Sailors  Association" That is definitely BADASS

       I second the Nomination

      Eddy

      From: Brian Kerr <bkerrmd@...>
      Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 14:15:48 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: labeling us "Boise Sailors  Association"

       Sorry to join this conversation late.   Noticed that the "Boise
      Sailors  Association" acronym might get us confused with the other
      famous BSA... Boy Scouts of America.  Not that I don't have a great
      deal of respect for that "BSA" but consider something a bit more
      reflective of our overblown alter egos such as " Boise Association of
      Dedicated Ariel Sailors and Snowkiters"  you know "BADASS".  Now that
      won't get us confused as a troop of prepubesent rugrats in green uniforms.

      Brian

      > To: Snowkiteidaho
      > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A beautiful sight....
      >
      > Before u go ahead and do it. I need to verify that ACE is ok with a non
      > official name is on it.   I was just waiting for Jason's reply at
      this point
      > and already have the form filled out. I just need another officer to
      sign
      > form, by my understanding. I was not going to bother until I get the
      exact
      > dollar amonut on instruments and verify that I have the pledges to
      purchase.

      > Sent from
      > Eddy Petranek
      >

      > On Oct 29, 2008, at 5:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > > Jon
      > >
      > > I say go for it

       Non-Profit
      http://www.idsos.state.id.us/corp/forms/unincorporated_np.pdf
      > >> <http://www.idsos> .   Since we are not a charity, there is no
      charge for
      > >> filing this form.   All we are doing is registering our name and
      contact
      > >> information for process  serving.
      > >>

      > >> I'd be happy to go file the form.  It calls for the principal
      address of the
      > >> Association, and name & address of the Association's  agent
      authorized to
      > >> receive service of processes.  To get this task  done, I'd
      volunteer to go
      > >> file this form, labeling us "Boise Sailors  Association", use my
      name and
      > >> address as agent and sign as  both "Agent" and "Manager" (I
      verified these
      > >> can be the same  person).  Anyone think we should use someone else's
      > >> name/address?
      > >>

      > >> Jon

      <http://snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com/>
      On Behalf Of

      <mailto:jbrickner@olympus-controlscom

      > > Messages  in this topic

      zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2dJZAMzNjI0B
      > > HNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1MwR0cGNJZAMzNjE1> (6)
      Reply (via
      > > web post)

      3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2dJZAMzNjI0BHNlYwNmd
      > > HIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1Mw--?act=reply&messageNum=3624>
      | Start  a
      > > new topic

      3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjB
      > > HN0aW1lAzEyMjUzMjYwNTM->
      > >

      > > MARKETPLACE
      > >

      > >  From  kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft
      Foods

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ri7ohih/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D=g

      roups/S=1705065786:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=t._oEELaX.Q-/J=12253260538

      39144/A=5530388/R=0/SIG=11nuutlas/*http://explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftmealsm
      > > adesimple/>
      > >

      > > Recent Activity
      > >
      > > *
      > > *  1
      > > *
      > > * New  Members

      Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bW
      > > JycwRzdGltZQMxMjI1MzI2MDUz>
      > > Visit  Your Group

      NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW
      > > 1lAzEyMjUzMjYwNTM->
      > >

      > > Health Zone
      > >

      > > Look  your best!

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13odo2ecl/M=493064.12016236.12445728.9977693/D=gr

      oups/S=1705065786:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=uO_oEELaX.Q-/J=12253260538391

      44/A=4430620/R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi1/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/healthandfitness/>

      > > Groups to help you
      > >

      > > look & feel great.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Finance
      > >

      > > It's  Now Personal

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oakhp44/M=493064.12016257.12445664.8674578/D=gr

      oups/S=1705065786:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=ue_oEELaX.Q-/J=12253260538391

      44/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://finan
      > > ce.yahoo.com/personal-finance>
      > >

      > > Guides, news,
      > >

      > > advice & more.
      > >

      > > Best of Y! Groups
      > >

      > > Discover  groups

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13omtcabm/M=493064.12016306.12445698.8674578/D=gr

      oups/S=1705065786:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=uu_oEELaX.Q-/J=12253260538391

      44/A=4763762/R=0/SIG=11ou7otip/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/bestofyaho
      > > ogroups/>
      > >

      > > that are the best
      > >

      > > of their class.
      > > |**|end egp html

    • Nick Orlando
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 25, 2008
        oh my GOSH!!! lol THAT ROCKS MAN!

        On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Brian Kerr <bkerrmd@...> wrote:
        > Sorry to join this conversation late. Noticed that the "Boise
        > Sailors Association" acronym might get us confused with the other
        > famous BSA... Boy Scouts of America. Not that I don't have a great
        > deal of respect for that "BSA" but consider something a bit more
        > reflective of our overblown alter egos such as " Boise Association of
        > Dedicated Ariel Sailors and Snowkiters" you know "BADASS". Now that
        > won't get us confused as a troop of prepubesent rugrats in green uniforms.
        >
        > Brian
        >
        >> To: Snowkiteidaho
        >> Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A beautiful sight....
        >>
        >> Before u go ahead and do it. I need to verify that ACE is ok with a non
        >> official name is on it. I was just waiting for Jason's reply at
        > this point
        >> and already have the form filled out. I just need another officer to
        > sign
        >> form, by my understanding. I was not going to bother until I get the
        > exact
        >> dollar amonut on instruments and verify that I have the pledges to
        > purchase.
        >>
        >> Sent from
        >> Eddy Petranek
        >>

        >> On Oct 29, 2008, at 5:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
        >> wrote:
        >>

        >> > Jon
        >> >
        >> > I say go for it

      • Jack Harrison
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 29, 2008
          Just to let you know... we should be referred to as the BS Association.
          With inclusion of kiters, it did seem fitting.

          Jack

          > Sorry to join this conversation late. Noticed that the "Boise
          > Sailors Association" acronym might get us confused with the other
          > famous BSA... Boy Scouts of America. Not that I don't have a great
          > deal of respect for that "BSA" but consider something a bit more
          > reflective of our overblown alter egos such as " Boise Association of
          > Dedicated Ariel Sailors and Snowkiters" you know "BADASS". Now that
          > won't get us confused as a troop of prepubesent rugrats in green uniforms.
          >
          > Brian
          >
          >> To: Snowkiteidaho
          >> Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A beautiful sight....
          >>
          >> Before u go ahead and do it. I need to verify that ACE is ok with a non
          >> official name is on it. I was just waiting for Jason's reply at
          > this point
          >> and already have the form filled out. I just need another officer to
          > sign
          >> form, by my understanding. I was not going to bother until I get the
          > exact
          >> dollar amonut on instruments and verify that I have the pledges to
          > purchase.
          >>
          >> Sent from
          >> Eddy Petranek
          >>

          >> On Oct 29, 2008, at 5:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
          >> wrote:
          >>

          >> > Jon
          >> >
          >> > I say go for it

          mt

          zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2dJZAMzNjI
          0B
          >> > HNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1MwR0cGNJZAMzNjE1> (6)
          > Reply (via
          >> > web post)

          zk

          3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2dJZAMzNjI0BHNlYwN
          md
          >> > HIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1Mw--?act=reply&messageNum=3624>
          > | Start a
          >> > new topic

          zk

          3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHB
          jB
          >> > HN0aW1lAzEyMjUzMjYwNTM->
          >> >

          >> > MARKETPLACE
          >> >

          >> > From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft
          > Foods

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ri7ohih/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D
          =g

          roups/S=1705065786:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=t._oEELaX.Q-/J=122532605
          38

          39144/A=5530388/R=0/SIG=11nuutlas/*http://explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftmeal
          sm
          >> > adesimple/>
          >> >

          >> > Recent Activity
          >> >
          >> > *
          >> > * 1
          >> > *
          >> > * New Members

          9T

          Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2
          bW
          >> > JycwRzdGltZQMxMjI1MzI2MDUz>
          >> > Visit Your Group

          U5

          NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDkyNjQzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0
          aW
          >> > 1lAzEyMjUzMjYwNTM->
          >> >

          >> > Health Zone
          >> >

          >> > Look your best!

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13odo2ecl/M=493064.12016236.12445728.9977693/D=
          gr

          oups/S=1705065786:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=uO_oEELaX.Q-/J=122532605383
          91

          44/A=4430620/R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi1/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/healthandfitness
          />

          >> > Groups to help you
          >> >

          >> > look & feel great.
          >> >

          >> > Yahoo! Finance
          >> >

          >> > It's Now Personal

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oakhp44/M=493064.12016257.12445664.8674578/D=
          gr

          oups/S=1705065786:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=ue_oEELaX.Q-/J=122532605383
          91

          44/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://fin
          an
          >> > ce.yahoo.com/personal-finance>
          >> >

          >> > Guides, news,
          >> >

          >> > advice & more.
          >> >

          >> > Best of Y! Groups
          >> >

          >> > Discover groups

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13omtcabm/M=493064.12016306.12445698.8674578/D=
          gr

          oups/S=1705065786:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1225333253/L=/B=uu_oEELaX.Q-/J=122532605383
          91

          44/A=4763762/R=0/SIG=11ou7otip/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/bestofya
          ho
          >> > ogroups/>
          >> >

          >> > that are the best
          >> >

          >> > of their class.

        • Whitney Rearick
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 29, 2008
            I do love the idea of belonging to the BS Association (heck, I work at BS University!), but  if it stands for "Boise Sailors Association," well, that's just confusing.  Sounds like sailboats to me.  Since we're just starting out, why not pick a less confusing name?  Boise Kitesports Group?  BADASS sounded great, too, and I'm sure there are plenty of other ideas out there.

            ymailto="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

            > Non-Profit
            > file it at
            > http://www.idsos. state.id. us/corp/forms/ unincorporated_ np.pdf

            charge for
            > contact

            > address of the
            > authorized to
            > volunteer to go
            > name and
            > verified these

            > groups.
            > we can get
            > forward.

            > travel

            -0600

            > batch of emails
            > equipment, it
            > the updated
            info.

            > <http://snowkiteidah o@yahoogroups. com/>

            <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/message/ 3615;_ylc= X3oDMTM1ZWFjN
            mt

            <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJxYnZ zMzVwBF9TA
            zk

            3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRtc2dJZAMzNj I0BHNlYwN
            md
            >> > HIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3Rp bWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1 Mw--?act= reply&messageNum =3624>
            > | Start a
            >> > new topic

            <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJmYnF lNmgxBF9TA
            zk

            3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRzZWMDZnRyBH NsawNudHB
            jB
            >> > HN0aW1lAzEyMjUzMjYw NTM->
            >> >

            >> > MARKETPLACE
            >> >

            >> > From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft
            > Foods

            <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295. 13271503. 10835568/ D
            =g

            roups/S=1705065786: MKP1/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=t._oEELaX. Q-/J=122532605
            38

            39144/A=5530388/ R=0/SIG=11nuutla s/*http://explore. yahoo.com/ groups/kraftmeal
            sm
            >> > adesimple/>
            >> >

            >> > Recent Activity
            >> >
            >> > *
            >> > * 1
            >> > *
            >> > * New Members

            <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/members; _ylc=X3oDMTJncjB mOG83BF
            9T

            Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl kAzE0MDkyNjQzBGd ycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA 2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnR sBHNsawN2
            bW
            >> > JycwRzdGltZQMxMjI1M zI2MDUz>
            >> > Visit Your Group

            <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho;_ylc= X3oDMTJmbjBpbmll BF9TAzk3Mz
            U5

            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 31, 2008
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: labeling us "Boise Sailors Association"
              The KGB has already been taken many moons ago.

              Kite Group of Boise!!!!

              We all are sailors using some kind of board and it is an association we need to form, But I do like BADASS!!!

              “JB” just a reminder, I’m only forming this Ass. If we are going to get a wind sensor, I still need the BETA from you... You are the man with the plan let me know soon...

              Eddy “current BSA Prez”

              From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
              Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:23:12 -0800 (PST)
              To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

              From:
              Jack Harrison <hyqual@...>
              Just to let you know... we should be referred to as the BS Association.
              With inclusion of kiters, it did seem fitting.

              Jack

              > Sorry to join this conversation late. Noticed that the "Boise
              > Sailors Association" acronym might get us confused with the other
              > famous BSA... Boy Scouts of America. Not that I don't have a great
              > deal of respect for that "BSA" but consider something a bit more
              > reflective of our overblown alter egos such as " Boise Association of
              > Dedicated Ariel Sailors and Snowkiters" you know "BADASS". Now that
              > won't get us confused as a troop of prepubesent rugrats in green uniforms.
              >
              > Brian
              >
              >> To: Snowkiteidaho
              >> Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A beautiful sight....
              >>
              >> Before u go ahead and do it. I need to verify that ACE is ok with a non
              >> official name is on it. I was just waiting for Jason's reply at
              > this point
              >> and already have the form filled out. I just need another officer to
              > sign
              >> form, by my understanding. I was not going to bother until I get the
              > exact
              >> dollar amonut on instruments and verify that I have the pledges to
              > purchase.
              >>
              >> Sent from
              >> Eddy Petranek
              >>

              >> On Oct 29, 2008, at 5:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...>
              >> wrote:
              >>

              >> > Jon
              >> >
              >> > I say go for it

              mt

              zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG dycElkAzE0MDkyNj QzBGdycHNwSWQDMT cwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2 dJZAMzNjI
              0B
              >> > HNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0 cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIy NTMyNjA1MwR0cGNJ ZAMzNjE1> (6)
              > Reply (via
              >> > web post)

              zk

              3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRtc2dJZAMzNj I0BHNlYwN
              md
              >> > HIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3Rp bWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1 Mw--?act= reply&messageNum =3624>
              > | Start a
              >> > new topic

              zk

              <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295. 13271503. 10835568/ D <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ri7ohih/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D>
              =g

              roups/S=1705065786: MKP1/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=t._oEELaX. Q-/J=122532605
              38

              39144/A=5530388/ R=0/SIG=11nuutla s/*http://explore. yahoo.com/ groups/kraftmeal <http://explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftmeal>
              sm
              >> > adesimple/>
              >> >

              >> > Recent Activity
              >> >
              >> > *
              >> > * 1
              >> > *
              >> > * New Members

              9T

              Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl kAzE0MDkyNjQzBGd ycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA 2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnR sBHNsawN2
              bW
              >> > JycwRzdGltZQMxMjI1M zI2MDUz>
              >> > Visit Your Group

              U5

              <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13odo2ecl/ M=493064. 12016236. 12445728. 9977693/D= <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13odo2ecl/M=493064.12016236.12445728.9977693/D=>
              gr

              oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uO_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
              91

              44/A=4430620/ R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi 1/*http://promotions. yahoo.com/ healthandfitness <http://promotions.yahoo.com/healthandfitness>
              />

              <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13oakhp44/ M=493064. 12016257. 12445664. 8674578/D= <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oakhp44/M=493064.12016257.12445664.8674578/D=>
              gr

              oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=ue_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
              91

              44/A=4507179/ R=0/SIG=12de4rsk k/*http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=50284/ *http://fin <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://fin>
              an

              <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13omtcabm/ M=493064. 12016306. 12445698. 8674578/D= <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13omtcabm/M=493064.12016306.12445698.8674578/D=>
              gr

              oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uu_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
              91

              44/A=4763762/ R=0/SIG=11ou7oti p/*http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ bestofya <http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/bestofya>
              ho
              >> > ogroups/>
              >> >

              >> > that are the best
              >> >

              >> > of their class.

            • Whitney Rearick
              Message 6 of 21 , Dec 31, 2008
                Ooooh, I LOVE KGB.  Logo possibilities are endless.

                From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@yahoo. com>
                Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:23:12 -0800 (PST)
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                From:
                Jack Harrison <hyqual@cableone. net>
                Just to let you know... we should be referred to as the BS Association.
                With inclusion of kiters, it did seem fitting.

                Jack

                > Sorry to join this conversation late. Noticed that the "Boise
                > Sailors Association" acronym might get us confused with the other
                > famous BSA... Boy Scouts of America. Not that I don't have a great
                > deal of respect for that "BSA" but consider something a bit more
                > reflective of our overblown alter egos such as " Boise Association of
                > Dedicated Ariel Sailors and Snowkiters" you know "BADASS". Now that
                > won't get us confused as a troop of prepubesent rugrats in green uniforms.
                >
                > Brian
                >
                >> To: Snowkiteidaho
                >> Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A beautiful sight....
                >>
                >> Before u go ahead and do it. I need to verify that ACE is ok with a non
                >> official name is on it. I was just waiting for Jason's reply at
                > this point
                >> and already have the form filled out. I just need another officer to
                > sign
                >> form, by my understanding. I was not going to bother until I get the
                > exact
                >> dollar amonut on instruments and verify that I have the pledges to
                > purchase.
                >>
                >> Sent from
                >> Eddy Petranek
                >>

                >> On Oct 29, 2008, at 5:20 PM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ ...>
                >> wrote:
                >>

                >> > Jon
                >> >
                >> > I say go for it

                <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/message/ 3615;_ylc= X3oDMTM1ZWFjN <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/message/ 3615;_ylc= X3oDMTM1ZWFjN>
                mt

                <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJxYnZ zMzVwBF9TA <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJxYnZ zMzVwBF9TA>
                zk

                3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRtc2dJZAMzNj I0BHNlYwN
                md
                >> > HIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3Rp bWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1 Mw--?act= reply&messageNum =3624>
                > | Start a
                >> > new topic

                <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJmYnF lNmgxBF9TA <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJmYnF lNmgxBF9TA>
                zk

                3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRzZWMDZnRyBH NsawNudHB
                jB
                >> > HN0aW1lAzEyMjUzMjYw NTM->
                >> >

                >> > MARKETPLACE
                >> >

                >> > From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft
                > Foods

                <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295. 13271503. 10835568/ D <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295. 13271503. 10835568/ D>
                =g

                roups/S=1705065786: MKP1/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=t._oEELaX. Q-/J=122532605
                38

                39144/A=5530388/ R=0/SIG=11nuutla s/*http://explore. yahoo.com/ groups/kraftmeal <http://explore. yahoo.com/ groups/kraftmeal>
                sm
                >> > adesimple/>
                >> >

                >> > Recent Activity
                >> >
                >> > *
                >> > * 1
                >> > *
                >> > * New Members

                <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/members; _ylc=X3oDMTJncjB mOG83BF <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/members; _ylc=X3oDMTJncjB mOG83BF>
                9T

                Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl kAzE0MDkyNjQzBGd ycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA 2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnR sBHNsawN2
                bW
                >> > JycwRzdGltZQMxMjI1M zI2MDUz>
                >> > Visit Your Group

                <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho;_ylc= X3oDMTJmbjBpbmll BF9TAzk3Mz <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho;_ylc= X3oDMTJmbjBpbmll BF9TAzk3Mz>
                U5

                NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDk yNjQzBGdycHNwSWQ DMTcwNTA2NTc4NgR zZWMDdnRsBHNsawN 2Z2hwBHN0
                aW
                >> > 1lAzEyMjUzMjYwNTM- >
                >> >

                >> > Health Zone
                >> >

                >> > Look your best!

                <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13odo2ecl/ M=493064. 12016236. 12445728. 9977693/D= <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13odo2ecl/ M=493064. 12016236. 12445728. 9977693/D=>
                gr

                oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uO_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
                91

                44/A=4430620/ R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi 1/*http://promotions. yahoo.com/ healthandfitness <http://promotions. yahoo.com/ healthandfitness>
                />

                >> > Groups to help you
                >> >

                >> > look & feel great.
                >> >

                >> > Yahoo! Finance
                >> >

                >> > It's Now Personal

                <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13oakhp44/ M=493064. 12016257. 12445664. 8674578/D= <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13oakhp44/ M=493064. 12016257. 12445664. 8674578/D=>
                gr

                oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=ue_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
                91

                44/A=4507179/ R=0/SIG=12de4rsk k/*http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=50284/ *http://fin <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=50284/ *http://fin>
                an
                >> > ce.yahoo.com/ <http://ce.yahoo. com/>  personal- finance>
                >> >

                >> > Guides, news,
                >> >

                >> > advice & more.
                >> >

                >> > Best of Y! Groups
                >> >

                >> > Discover groups

                <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13omtcabm/ M=493064. 12016306. 12445698. 8674578/D= <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13omtcabm/ M=493064. 12016306. 12445698. 8674578/D=>
                gr

                oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uu_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
                91

                44/A=4763762/ R=0/SIG=11ou7oti p/*http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ bestofya <http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ bestofya>
                ho
                >> > ogroups/>
                >> >

                >> > that are the best
                >> >

                >> > of their class.

              • solarcyclops
                Message 7 of 21 , Dec 31, 2008
                  How about Southern Idaho Consortium of Kiters (SICK).....that def
                  hasn't been done. Sorry polesurfers for the exclusion, couldn't
                  resist on the acronym.

                  J.Mac

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC
                  <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                  > The KGB has already been taken many moons ago.
                  >
                  > Kite Group of Boise!!!!
                  >
                  > We all are sailors using some kind of board and it is an
                  association we need
                  > to form, But I do like BADASS!!!
                  >
                  > ³JB² just a reminder, I¹m only forming this Ass. If we are going to
                  get a
                  > wind sensor, I still need the BETA from you... You are the man with
                  the plan
                  > let me know soon...
                  >
                  > Eddy ³current BSA Prez²
                  >

                  > From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
                  > Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:23:12 -0800 (PST)
                  > To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: labeling us "Boise Sailors
                  Association"

                  > I do love the idea of belonging to the BS Association (heck, I work
                  at BS
                  > University!), but if it stands for "Boise Sailors Association,"
                  well,
                  > that's just confusing. Sounds like sailboats to me. Since we're
                  just
                  > starting out, why not pick a less confusing name? Boise Kitesports
                  Group?
                  > BADASS sounded great, too, and I'm sure there are plenty of other
                  ideas out
                  > there.

                  1ZWFjN

                  > mt
                  > >> >

                  > zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG dycElkAzE0MDkyNj QzBGdycHNwSWQDMT
                  cwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2
                  > dJZAMzNjI
                  > 0B
                  ZAMzNjE1> (6)
                  > > Reply (via
                  > >> >

                  > <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post;
                  _ylc=X3oDMTJxYnZ
                  > zMzVwBF9TA

                  wBF9TA

                  > zk
                  > >> >

                  > 3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT
                  c4NgRtc2dJZAMzNj
                  > I0BHNlYwN
                  > md
                  > > | Start a
                  > >> >

                  > <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post;
                  _ylc=X3oDMTJmYnF
                  > lNmgxBF9TA

                  xBF9TA

                  > zk
                  > >> >

                  > 3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT
                  c4NgRzZWMDZnRyBH
                  > NsawNudHB
                  > jB

                  > > Foods
                  > >> >

                  > <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295.
                  13271503.
                  > 10835568/ D

                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13ri7ohih/M=493064.12016295.13271503.1083
                  5568/D

                  > =g
                  > >> >

                  > roups/S=1705065786: MKP1/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=t._oEELaX.
                  > Q-/J=122532605
                  > 38
                  > >> >

                  > 39144/A=5530388/ R=0/SIG=11nuutla s/*http://explore. yahoo.com/
                  > groups/kraftmeal <http://explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftmeal>
                  > sm

                  > <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/members;
                  _ylc=X3oDMTJncjB
                  > mOG83BF

                  OG83BF

                  > 9T
                  > >> >

                  > Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl kAzE0MDkyNjQzBGd ycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA
                  2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnR
                  > sBHNsawN2
                  > bW
                  > >> >

                  > <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho;_ylc=
                  X3oDMTJmbjBpbmll
                  > BF9TAzk3Mz

                  Azk3Mz

                  > U5
                  > >> >

                  > NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDk yNjQzBGdycHNwSWQ DMTcwNTA2NTc4NgR
                  zZWMDdnRsBHNsawN
                  > 2Z2hwBHN0
                  > aW

                  > <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13odo2ecl/ M=493064. 12016236.
                  12445728.
                  > 9977693/D=

                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13odo2ecl/M=493064.12016236.12445728.9977
                  693/D=

                  > gr
                  > >> >

                  > oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uO_oEELaX.
                  > Q-/J=12253260538 3
                  > 91
                  > >> >

                  > 44/A=4430620/ R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi 1/*http://promotions. yahoo.com/
                  > healthandfitness <http://promotions.yahoo.com/healthandfitness>
                  > />

                  > <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13oakhp44/ M=493064. 12016257.
                  12445664.
                  > 8674578/D=

                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13oakhp44/M=493064.12016257.12445664.8674
                  578/D=

                  > gr
                  > >> >

                  > oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=ue_oEELaX.
                  > Q-/J=12253260538 3
                  > 91
                  > >> >

                  > 44/A=4507179/ R=0/SIG=12de4rsk k/*http://us.rd. yahoo.com/
                  evt=50284/
                  > *http://fin <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http://fin>
                  > an

                  > <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13omtcabm/ M=493064. 12016306.
                  12445698.
                  > 8674578/D=

                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=13omtcabm/M=493064.12016306.12445698.8674
                  578/D=

                  > gr
                  > >> >

                  > oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uu_oEELaX.
                  > Q-/J=12253260538 3
                  > 91
                  > >> >

                  > 44/A=4763762/ R=0/SIG=11ou7oti p/*http://advision. webevents.
                  yahoo.com/
                  > bestofya <http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/bestofya>
                  > ho

                • Nick Orlando
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 31, 2008
                    I love 'em all :P . My fav is BADASS :D

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 3, 2009
                      Hello Eddy,

                      Check out this wireless weather station.  This way we won't have to run wires from the sensors (on the roof) to the interface box in the electrical house.  I know it's not industrial ($2000), but for the price, even if it lasts three years we are better off.

                      Let me know what you think...

                      -Jason

                      From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@yahoo. com>
                      Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:23:12 -0800 (PST)
                      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                      From:
                      Jack Harrison <hyqual@cableone. net>
                      Just to let you know... we should be referred to as the BS Association.
                      With inclusion of kiters, it did seem fitting.

                      Jack

                      > Sorry to join this conversation late. Noticed that the
                      "Boise
                      > Sailors Association" acronym might get us confused with the
                      other
                      > famous BSA... Boy Scouts of America. Not that I don't have a
                      great
                      > deal of respect for that "BSA" but consider something a bit
                      more
                      > reflective of our overblown alter egos such as " Boise Association
                      of
                      > Dedicated Ariel Sailors and Snowkiters" you know "BADASS". Now
                      that
                      > won't get us confused as a troop of prepubesent rugrats in green
                      uniforms.

                      > Brian
                      >
                      >> To:
                      Snowkiteidaho
                      >> Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A beautiful
                      sight....

                      >> Before u go ahead and do it. I need to verify
                      that ACE is ok with a non
                      >> official name is on it. I was just waiting
                      for Jason's reply at
                      > this point
                      >> and already have the form
                      filled out. I just need another officer to
                      > sign
                      >> form, by my
                      understanding. I was not going to bother until I get the

                      exact
                      >> dollar amonut on instruments and verify that I have the
                      pledges to
                      > purchase.
                      >>
                      >> Sent from
                      >> Eddy
                      Petranek

                      Linane" <stevelinane@ ...>
                      >> wrote:
                      >>

                      >> > Jon
                      >> >
                      >> > I say go for
                      it

                      Message -----

                      href="mailto:idakiteman@">mailto:idakiteman@ ...>

                      href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:snowkiteidah o%40yahoogroups. com>

                      beautiful sight....

                      Unincorporated
                      > Non-Profit
                      to do is fill out the attached form and
                      > file it at

                      their office:
                      href="http://www.idsos/">http://www.idsos/> > . Since we are not a charity, there is no
                      > charge for
                      All we are doing is registering our name and
                      > contact

                      form. It calls for the principal
                      > address of the

                      Association, and name & address of the Association' s agent

                      authorized to
                      > volunteer to go
                      labeling us "Boise Sailors Association" , use my
                      > name and

                      verified these

                      just been busy.

                      do the Association thingy.

                      <jasonbrickner@ ...
                      href="http://jasonbrickne">http://jasonbrickne r@.../ <http://jasonbrickne r@.../> >

                      href="http://snowkiteidah">http://snowkiteidah o@yahoogroups. com/ <http://snowkiteidah o@yahoogroups. com/>

                      com <mailto:snowkiteidah o%40yahoogroups. com>
                      href="http://snowkiteidah">http://snowkiteidah o@yahoogroups. com/ <http://snowkiteidah o@yahoogroups. com/>

                      Eddy,

                      pursue the windmeter? After the last
                      > batch of emails

                      equipment, it
                      > the updated
                      info.

                      advise.

                      href="mailto:snowkiteidaho@">mailto:snowkiteidah o@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:snowkiteidah o%40yahoogroups. com>  <mailto:snowkiteida h> ]
                      > On
                      Behalf Of

                      <jasonbrickner@ ...

                      href="http://idahokiteboa">http://idahokiteboa rding@yahoogroup s.com/ <http://idahokiteboa rding@yahoogroup s.com/>
                      > >, Snowkiteidaho
                      yahoogroups. com <mailto:snowkiteidah o%40yahoogroups. com>
                      > <http://snowkiteidah
                      o@yahoogroups. com/ <http://snowkiteidah o@yahoogroups. com/>

                      Ventanna.... higher res and clean lens. This
                      > should

                      Olympus Controls
                      href="mailto:jbrickner@">mailto:jbrickner@ olympus-controls com
                      href="http://www.olympus-">http://www.olympus- <http://www.olympus- /> > controls.com <http://controls. com/>

                      <http://www.olympus- <http://www.olympus- /> >
                      controls. com/ <http://www.olympus- controls. com/>  <http://www.olympus- <http://www.olympus- /> >

                      >> > Messages in this topic

                      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/message/ 3615;_ylc= X3oDMTM1ZWFjN <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/message/ 3615;_ylc= X3oDMTM1ZWFjN>
                      mt

                      zBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG dycElkAzE0MDkyNj QzBGdycHNwSWQDMT cwNTA2NTc4NgRtc2 dJZAMzNjI
                      0B

                      HNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0 cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIy NTMyNjA1MwR0cGNJ ZAMzNjE1> (6)

                      Reply (via
                      >> > web post)

                      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJxYnZ zMzVwBF9TA <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJxYnZ zMzVwBF9TA>
                      zk

                      3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRtc2dJZAMzNj I0BHNlYwN
                      md

                      HIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3Rp bWUDMTIyNTMyNjA1 Mw--?act= reply&messageNum =3624>
                      > | Start a
                      >> > new topic

                      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJmYnF lNmgxBF9TA <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/post; _ylc=X3oDMTJmYnF lNmgxBF9TA>
                      zk

                      3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAz E0MDkyNjQzBGdycH NwSWQDMTcwNTA2NT c4NgRzZWMDZnRyBH NsawNudHB
                      jB

                      HN0aW1lAzEyMjUzMjYw NTM->

                      MARKETPLACE

                      >> > From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from
                      Kraft
                      > Foods

                      <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295. 13271503. 10835568/ D <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13ri7ohih/ M=493064. 12016295. 13271503. 10835568/ D>
                      =g

                      roups/S=1705065786: MKP1/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=t._oEELaX. Q-/J=122532605
                      38

                      39144/A=5530388/ R=0/SIG=11nuutla s/*http://explore. yahoo.com/ groups/kraftmeal <http://explore. yahoo.com/ groups/kraftmeal>
                      sm
                      >> > adesimple/>
                      >> >

                      >> > Recent
                      Activity

                      >> > *
                      >> > * 1
                      >> > *
                      >> > * New Members

                      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/members; _ylc=X3oDMTJncjB mOG83BF <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho/members; _ylc=X3oDMTJncjB mOG83BF>
                      9T

                      Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl kAzE0MDkyNjQzBGd ycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA 2NTc4NgRzZWMDdnR sBHNsawN2
                      bW

                      JycwRzdGltZQMxMjI1M zI2MDUz>
                      >> > Visit Your Group

                      <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho;_ylc= X3oDMTJmbjBpbmll BF9TAzk3Mz <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/snowkiteid aho;_ylc= X3oDMTJmbjBpbmll BF9TAzk3Mz>
                      U5

                      NzE0BGdycElkAzE0MDk yNjQzBGdycHNwSWQ DMTcwNTA2NTc4NgR zZWMDdnRsBHNsawN 2Z2hwBHN0
                      aW

                      1lAzEyMjUzMjYwNTM- >

                      >> > Health Zone
                      >> >

                      >> > Look your best!

                      <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13odo2ecl/ M=493064. 12016236. 12445728. 9977693/D= <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13odo2ecl/ M=493064. 12016236. 12445728. 9977693/D=>
                      gr

                      oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uO_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
                      91

                      44/A=4430620/ R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi 1/*http://promotions. yahoo.com/ healthandfitness <http://promotions. yahoo.com/ healthandfitness>
                      />

                      >> > Groups to help
                      you

                      >> > look & feel
                      great.

                      >> > Yahoo!
                      Finance

                      href="http://ce.yahoo.com/">http://ce.yahoo. com/>  personal- finance>

                      >> > Guides,
                      news,

                      >> > advice &
                      more.

                      >> > Best of Y!
                      Groups

                      >> > Discover
                      groups

                      <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13omtcabm/ M=493064. 12016306. 12445698. 8674578/D= <http://us.ard. yahoo.com/ SIG=13omtcabm/ M=493064. 12016306. 12445698. 8674578/D=>
                      gr

                      oups/S=1705065786: NC/Y=YAHOO/ EXP=1225333253/ L=/B=uu_oEELaX. Q-/J=12253260538 3
                      91

                      44/A=4763762/ R=0/SIG=11ou7oti p/*http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ bestofya <http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ bestofya>
                      ho
                      >> > ogroups/>