Slackers

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
      Christmas eve Slackers saw some of the smoothest air 17 to 19 miles per hour . made for the best riding so far this winter season. the snow coverage is at the bare minimum . but more is on the way . Eddy , Lora, Bill H. ,Tony, Chris .
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2009
        Today was a disappointment  . I woke up and it was raining ,I had arranged my day to take the afternoon off , the forecast was for 2 to 4 inches of snow and windy . I went out to Slackers about 2;00pm and it was raining all the way out there but as soon as I turned off  at Blacks Creek it turned to snow and it was snowing hard , and windy , a steady 15 to 18 .  But we need more snow there is about 3 to 4 inches . I got discouraged and didn't go it was snowing to hard and the coverage was still to poor .
        Slacker Steve
      • Nick Orlando
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2009
          +100 kiting kudos for trying Steve.  15 to 18 woulda been some awesome wind out there too dangit. COME ON SNOW!!!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2010
            has anyone checked out Slackers or Teapot ?. could be cranking right now 1:00pm Sat.Mt Home AFB
            12:55pm ovrcst                10.0 30  27  88  E    25G30   29.74
            12:24pm mstly cldy            10.0 28  27  93  E    21G30   29.75
            11:55am Blowing snow, ovrcst  6.0  28  25  89  E    24G30