Re: Island Park

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      It was alot of driving but we had a great time.

      Saturday gave us light winds with 16-20 inches of snow. there was a 45 min window of 17-21 mph winds that made the day good. Temp was near 0 at event site but the coldest we saw was -18F shortly after an awesome dinner, at the Trout Hunter Lodge.

      Our Friend Randy was an excellent host and he can see the kiting area from his palace.

      Yesterday was a long drive home.

      Eddy