Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday?

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 20, 2008
      Boise , Sunday: Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 33. East southeast wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible. So you and J didn't go to Island Park , I'm up for it if it's not a blizzard or rain , also CV may work .Camas ,Sunday: Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 23. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 20, 2008
        we rode big easy friday night in 12-18 inches of powder. the valleys have filled in nicely,
        you just have to keep your eyes out for windswept areas and rocks. it looks like it is
        blowing nicely right now... too bad todays the day for christmas shopping.. bah humbug.
        see you all on the prairie

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

        > It looks like it is going to blow nice on Sunday. J and I are thinking
        > about checking slacker's (Slatter flats) then maybe Camus if it's no good.
        > It looks like maybe 6-10 inches either place. Anybody interested?
        >

        > Darrel Thomas
        >

        > Mobile Thai Massage
        >
        > Darrelthomas@...
        >
        > 208-484-6766
        >

        > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

      • Darrel Thomas

          we rode big easy friday night in 12-18 inches of powder. the valleys have filled in nicely,
          you just have to keep your eyes out for windswept areas and rocks. it looks like it is
          blowing nicely right now... too bad todays the day for christmas shopping.. bah humbug.
          see you all on the prairie

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          > It looks like it is going to blow nice on Sunday. J and I are thinking
          > about checking slacker's (Slatter flats) then maybe Camus if it's no good.
          > It looks like maybe 6-10 inches either place. Anybody interested?
          >

          > Darrel Thomas
          >

          > Mobile Thai Massage
          >
          > Darrelthomas@...
          >
          > 208-484-6766
          >

          > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

        • Dan Bond
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 20, 2008

            Jen and I road Feather Flats at Castle Rock Rd intersection today. It is doable. I took one small scratch on my board, more due to my kiting capability then the snow coverage. Attached are a couple of pics one at feather flats, and one at the Big Easy taken today.

            we rode big easy friday night in 12-18 inches of powder. the valleys have filled in nicely,
            you just have to keep your eyes out for windswept areas and rocks. it looks like it is
            blowing nicely right now... too bad todays the day for christmas shopping.. bah humbug.
            see you all on the prairie

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ ...> wrote:

            > It looks like it is going to blow nice on Sunday. J and I are thinking
            > about checking slacker's (Slatter flats) then maybe Camus if it's no good.
            > It looks like maybe 6-10 inches either place. Anybody interested?
            >

            > Darrel Thomas
            >

            > Mobile Thai Massage
            >
            > Darrelthomas@ ...
            >
            > 208-484-6766
            >

            > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

          • stefanoortelli
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 15 8:58 PM
              What's the expectation for tomorrow at L0?
            • Gregory Da let
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 15 10:36 PM
                I don't see anything good in my tea leaves

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Aug 15, 2015, at 9:58 PM, sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                What's the expectation for tomorrow at L0?

              • Mike Cottingham

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 16 5:09 AM
                    Don't know why I needed to say that three times.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 16 5:21 AM
                      See you up there
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 16 5:34 AM
                        You better be right ... On way