RE: [snowkiteidaho] Island Park Dec 19-21 Intermountain Rally

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2008

      The rest of the Story:

      We are looking at lows forecasted to be around -10 to -15 and highs of about +5, It is currently expected to snow all day Friday into Friday night.  It is also currently expected to snow all day Friday into Friday night, and one advance forecast model shows another significant storm coming through Sunday between here and there.  Travel could be a real bitch both ways.

      On the up side, the forecast model maps show a good chance at wind both days.

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@...

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”