RE: [snowkiteidaho] CV / Simplot fields

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2008
      Who was on the 1983 25 meter "c" kite? that thing was huge! we got there just in time for chris's dog to run away in the first five minutes. the coverage at the C.V.S.C. was sick! there must have been like 40cm in places! i hope thurs is a big dump then the camas will be good to go!

      Cheers,
      Spudster

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:38:56 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV / Simplot fields

      Kited for 3hrs. Jumping, turning the whole 9 yards. Someone decided to see if he could land his kite in the tallest tree.  Some how got it out.

      Laura was trying skis for first time and did fine.

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:32:56 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Thanks Eddy....are you able to snowkite at CV...is there room to snowkite...I didn't know you guys did that there.  How's Laura doing with it?
      Kay

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:23:02 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Where did you go???  Did you snowkite?  We're driving up from Corpus starting tomorrow...we' ;ll be in Boise on Wednesday... how's the weather???
      Kay

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: Eddy Petranek <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com <http://gmail. com/> >
      Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:56:33 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] CV / Simplot fields

      Here We come.  I'm heading over to snowkite be there by 10

      Eddy

      Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your HotmailĀ® account.