Re: [snowkiteidaho] Christmas party --- kiters, friends, family, designated drivers invited.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Christmas party  --- kiters, friends, family, designated drivers invited. J,

      I’m bummed I’m going to miss your Party tonight...I already have plans. If We get done early we will head out there.

      Thanks,
      Eddy

      From: jclivejordan <jclivejordan@...>
      Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:06:09 -0000
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] christmas party  --- kiters, friends, family, designated drivers invited.

      Party at J's this Sunday.  Some food and drink will be provided or you may BYO.  (Eddy owes
      me at least a keg of beer)

      J and Cathy Jordan
      16110 Basin way
      Garden City 83714

      (turn right after shadow valley golf course and look for the house with lots of green and red
      light)