Re: Snow is coming

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2008

      > Good job on the Dancing Darrel.
      >
      > I got 2² at my house, So I¹m hitting CV in morning...hopefully more snow and
      > wind
      >

      > From: Darrel & Shannan Thomas <darrelthomas@...>
      > Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:02:49 -0700
      > To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Snow is coming
      >

      > Looks like we all need to start dancing!
      >

      > Darrel Thomas
      >
      > Mobile Thai Massage
      > Darrelthomas@... <mailto:Darrelthomas@...>
      > 208-484-6766>
      > ³May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.²

      Good to here you guys are finally getting snow. i cant wait to get up there. I was thinking about putting my vacation on hold till febuary and going up for the snowkite soldier event. I just didnt want to be a new snowkiter at a huge event but it will be nice to just go up with 2 or 3 people and learn how to snowkite.