RE: [snowkiteidaho] Dancing my ass off

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
      wow great dancing guys....keep it up!!!...wohoo!!  Nice covering of snow this morning!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
      Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:16:27 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Dancing my ass off

      I’ve been doing my snow dance, but it doesn’t seem to be helping.  So, I‘ve checked the tea leaves, and communed with the spirits.  They say it doesn’t look good.  We don’t stand a chance at anything for at least another week, and their overall impression for the year is one dominated by high pressure, leaving us with below average snow and long periods of no wind.   They say move to Montana or Colorado if you want to kite this year.   Let’s hope they snow gods get this message and think it would funny if they proved me wrong.

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@ cableone. net

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

      Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.