Re: Dancing my ass off

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
      I think I threw my back out last nite..but low and behold my house is
      covered. Driving to WA so I'll check out the Blue Mtns.

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
      <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      > I've been doing my snow dance, but it doesn't seem to be helping.
      So, I've
      > checked the tea leaves, and communed with the spirits. They say it
      doesn't
      > look good. We don't stand a chance at anything for at least another
      week,
      > and their overall impression for the year is one dominated by high
      pressure,
      > leaving us with below average snow and long periods of no wind.
      They say
      > move to Montana or Colorado if you want to kite this year. Let's
      hope they
      > snow gods get this message and think it would funny if they proved
      me wrong.

      > Darrel Thomas
      >

      > Mobile Thai Massage
      >
      > Darrelthomas@...
      >
      > 208-484-6766
      >

      > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
        wow great dancing guys....keep it up!!!...wohoo!!  Nice covering of snow this morning!

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        From: darrelthomas@ cableone. net
        Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:16:27 -0700
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Dancing my ass off

        Darrelthomas@ cableone. net

        208-484-6766

        “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.