Dancing my ass off

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008

      I’ve been doing my snow dance, but it doesn’t seem to be helping.  So, I‘ve checked the tea leaves, and communed with the spirits.  They say it doesn’t look good.  We don’t stand a chance at anything for at least another week, and their overall impression for the year is one dominated by high pressure, leaving us with below average snow and long periods of no wind.   They say move to Montana or Colorado if you want to kite this year.   Let’s hope they snow gods get this message and think it would funny if they proved me wrong.

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@...

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2008
        Times are tough for all these days and it appears that mother nature is no exception. She had all her flakes in one basket just like the rest of us. so she just might have to take us out of the budget this year.

        either way we always get antsy in our pantsy this time of year and in a couple of weeks we will be rockin it out on the camas once again. it is going to be an epic year you'll see.

        Piece out.
        Ryan W.
        IKS

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: darrelthomas@...
        Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:16:27 -0700
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Dancing my ass off

        Darrelthomas@ cableone. net

        208-484-6766

        “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.
      • Eddy
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
          I think I threw my back out last nite..but low and behold my house is
          covered. Driving to WA so I'll check out the Blue Mtns.

          Eddy

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
          <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          > I've been doing my snow dance, but it doesn't seem to be helping.
          So, I've
          > checked the tea leaves, and communed with the spirits. They say it
          doesn't
          > look good. We don't stand a chance at anything for at least another
          week,
          > and their overall impression for the year is one dominated by high
          pressure,
          > leaving us with below average snow and long periods of no wind.
          They say
          > move to Montana or Colorado if you want to kite this year. Let's
          hope they
          > snow gods get this message and think it would funny if they proved
          me wrong.

          > Darrel Thomas
          >

          > Mobile Thai Massage
          >
          > Darrelthomas@...
          >
          > 208-484-6766
          >

          > "May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace."

        • Kay Walst6on
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
            wow great dancing guys....keep it up!!!...wohoo!!  Nice covering of snow this morning!

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell