Free Original Windsurfer One Design

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Free Original Windsurfer One Design I received a phone call from a woman who has an original Windsurfer One Design (complete),  I have not seen it but she wants it gone.

      Anybody want it?  Name is Sandra 208-484-3100

      Give her a call and tell her you got her info from Eddy.

      Did I mention it is FREE, it is a tank, but I remember having a lot of fun on that type of board.