RE: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: Kiting seems a bit mild

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      I believe it. that has to be real. i bet with a little practice and a couple dozen fatalities we could really harness that power. who thinks of crap like that? if you like that, then check out "shark surfer on you tube."
      Ryan.

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: idakiteman@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:23:56 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: Kiting seems a bit mild

      Remember the first time you saw kiting and instantly knew life would be so much more fun if you learned how to do that?...

      ...well here's the next temptation.. ..

      (Just when the building/constructi on market has collapsed, along comes this great new market for used construction equipment!  Who's in for a share of a crane?)

      Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.