Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday You need to see it.  It sounds much more complicated than it is...

      It is not something that has to be done. The old system works well, this mod just makes re-hook-up faster.

      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:24:09 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

      Forget that Eddy, I see that the new amount of front line release is 100% as there is no longer any connection. Had to draw it out before I saw what was happening.

      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:31:01 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Eddy,
      Could you send me the instructions on the updated version of the centre line saftey release?  It looks like I will have some time to work on it before the snow appears.
      Thanks.
      TW

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:30:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hey Eddy.
      My harness was at the hanger in Nampa...I forgot it...soooo now I have it...if you go out again let me know and I'll be there and prepared...looked like fun out there today...beautiful afternoon!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2008

        I have an 08 9m Frenzy  you can have for less than a house…

        Darrel Thomas

        Mobile Thai Massage

        Darrelthomas@...

        208-484-6766

        “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

        would someone buy a house from me so I can get a new kite???:)

        Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
        Realtor - Top Producer
        Boise, ID. 83706
        208-860-5053 - cell
        208-331-6833 - e-fax

        Could you send me the instructions on the updated version of the centre line saftey release?  It looks like I will have some time to work on it before the snow appears.

        Thanks.

        TW

        I'm going to give the grass a chance to dry out by letting the sun
        come out. Trying tomorrow afternoon 2-4 at soccer fields.

        Eddy

      • Kay Walst6on
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1, 2008
          on the Frenzy...less than a house....hmmm...like around what price....or can I just have it...

          Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
          Realtor - Top Producer
          Boise, ID. 83706
          208-860-5053 - cell