Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1 9:17 AM
      So if the throw is effecively the same length( half of the line going to the pully and back) as the existing line before it hits the new ring, how is it any more effective then the current system?

      From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:31:01 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Eddy,
      Could you send me the instructions on the updated version of the centre line saftey release?  It looks like I will have some time to work on it before the snow appears.
      Thanks.
      TW

      From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@yahoo. com>
      Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:30:45 -0800 (PST)
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hey Eddy.
      My harness was at the hanger in Nampa...I forgot it...soooo now I have it...if you go out again let me know and I'll be there and prepared...looked like fun out there today...beautiful afternoon!!

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1 9:24 AM
        Forget that Eddy, I see that the new amount of front line release is 100% as there is no longer any connection. Had to draw it out before I saw what was happening.

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1 9:27 AM
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday It is the re-rigging that makes it so nice. Grab the comb of lines and re-rig and your back and going. No more pulling lines into bar and trying to keep kite from flying.

          On most of the older kites they tried to flag the kite out too much. A little less flagging and the kites descent can be controlled.  It works really well on the double pulley systems like on the Mantas but I have done it to my Access kites and know it will work on the older Frenzy and Element kites.

          It will take a little fine tuning so let me know if you need help.  Only part needed is a small SS Ring and knot tying skills for basic set up.

          From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
          Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:17:14 -0800 (PST)
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          So if the throw is effecively the same length( half of the line going to the pully and back) as the existing line before it hits the new ring, how is it any more effective then the current system?

          I'm going to give the grass a chance to dry out by letting the sun
          come out. Trying tomorrow afternoon 2-4 at soccer fields.

          Eddy

        • Kay Walst6on
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 1 12:31 PM
            Whitney.....you will not get laid offfff......you will not get laid off....is it working???
            We're all fine...just hang in there and be positive!!

            Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
            Realtor - Top Producer
            Boise, ID. 83706
            208-860-5053 - cell
            208-331-6833 - e-fax

            From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 9:31 AM

            Eddy,

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 1 1:35 PM
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] CV Park on Sunday You need to see it.  It sounds much more complicated than it is...

              It is not something that has to be done. The old system works well, this mod just makes re-hook-up faster.

              From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
              Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:24:09 -0800 (PST)
              To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

              Forget that Eddy, I see that the new amount of front line release is 100% as there is no longer any connection. Had to draw it out before I saw what was happening.

              So if the throw is effecively the same length( half of the line going to the pully and back) as the existing line before it hits the new ring, how is it any more effective then the current system?

              I'm going to give the grass a chance to dry out by letting the sun
              come out. Trying tomorrow afternoon 2-4 at soccer fields.

              Eddy

            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 1 2:27 PM

                I have an 08 9m Frenzy  you can have for less than a house…

                Darrel Thomas

                Mobile Thai Massage

                Darrelthomas@...

                208-484-6766

                “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 1 3:49 PM
                  on the Frenzy...less than a house....hmmm...like around what price....or can I just have it...

                  Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
                  Realtor - Top Producer
                  Boise, ID. 83706
                  208-860-5053 - cell