Kiting at CV park

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2008
      Kiting at CV park
      2pm sounds like a really good idea.  I do have some errands to runs so I might be running a little late.

      Call me if it is really good

      I’m up for tomorrow also!

      Eddy
      863-6966

      From: Nick Orlando <nicholasorlando@...>
      Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 00:25:48 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] kite sales

      Saturday in the afternoon it should be blowin' pretty good. Where you guys gonna be flyin'? :D 2pm-ish looks like the best!

      Nick

      On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM, William McMaster <inspiregraphics@...> wrote:

      Eddy I am down as I would like to get schooled on the 9m I purchased

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:18:23 -0700

      Just a reminder! This web group is not for the posting of kite businesses sales. If you really want cheap kites the same stuff posted is on eBay at half that price.  You get what you pay for.

      If you want to share your great finds with others do it on a personal level.

      On a local note , wind is blowing how about kite flying at the park this weekend.

      Eddy

      Get more done, have more fun, and stay more connected with Windows Mobile®. See how. <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642556/direct/01/>