RE: [snowkiteidaho] CJ Thursday

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2008
      I have a few trash cans that I found near the Mesa. I'll sell them CHEAP!
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: darrelthomas@...
      Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:15:02 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] CJ Thursday

      I was nearly killed as a large chunk of tree came down 10’ away.  (Dr. Seuss was right where it landed.  He scooted out just in the nick of time.)  There was A LOT of force in those winds for just mid 30s.

      Darrel Thomas

      Mobile Thai Massage

      Darrelthomas@ cableone. net

      208-484-6766

      “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

      From: Kiter - Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com>
      Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:53:06 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

      Just out of curiosity... how much does a 15m Mantra cost used?

      -Jason