There is only room for one love in my life.

  • kiteglobe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      I need to confess. I started a love affair about 3 months ago. All I can think about is her.
      She pulls the strings to my bar, blocks the sun from my eyes and when I am with her, I soar.
      When hard winds come my way, she pull me through. I can't think of a better valentines day
      then with you. She has sisters if anyone is interested. I'm thinking about riding in the full
      moon tomorrow night if the winds let me. If anyone wants to give this a try, let me know.
      See you married and committed boys on Wen. Hope the wind holds out.