Re: [snowkiteidaho] the results are in

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] the results are in Yes it was an Awesome time but I looked at the date and today is the 13th, LUCKY 13.   But still mid NOV.

      So Cool , but not cold,
      GD

      From: Kiter - Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>
      Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:13:31 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] the rseults are in

      Hello Steve,

      Ditto on the assessment.  Thanks for making this happen.  I would have never thought of water kiting on November 14th.  Unreal.  I would do it again in a heartbeat.

      Did you find a Neil Pryde shorty wetsuit in your car when you were unpacking tonight?  I couldn't find mine.

      Thanks,
      -Jason