Re: heads up wind thursday

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 13, 2008
      The Big Kahuna and I are going for it ...CYA at CJ

      Leaving BK @ Gowen at 12:45 if carpooling

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, JAMES NANCY TIGHE <gemst@...> wrote:

      > Let me know if you go early. I have to coach at 4 but a short
      session might just make my day.
      > James ( Jim ) Tighe Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gymnastics
      Sales 5420 W State St. Boise, ID 83703 208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021
      FAX 208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      > emai; jim@... website; gemstategymnastics.com
      >
      > To: snowkiteidaho@...: westerdoll@...: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:39:20
      -0700Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] heads up wind thursday

      > Sounds Crazy but I might be in! Steve will you call me? Westy
      >
      > To: snowkiteidaho@...: stevelinane@...: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:46:41
      -0700Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] heads up wind thursday

      > now tomorrow is looking possible

      [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy
      LLCSent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:33 AMTo: SnowkiteidahoSubject:
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] heads up wind thursday

      > I appreciate it ...I might be interested! If the temps are good and
      if it is not pouring...I hate getting wet

      > From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>Reply-To:
      Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008
      11:28:52 -0700To: Snowkiteidaho
      <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] heads up
      wind thursday I don't wont to suffer the gilt if I go and don't tell
      anyone Wind hog hero
      > ----- Original Message ----- From: Gear Daddy LLC
      <mailto:geardaddyllc@...> To: Snowkiteidaho
      <mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 11,
      2008 11:09 AM Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] heads up wind thursday
      That is why Steve-O is one of our Local Heroes!!!

      > From: Kiter - Kay Walston <kaywalston@...>Reply-To: Snowkiteidaho
      <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:47:06 -0800
      (PST)To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re:
      [snowkiteidaho] heads up wind thursday wow...seriously??? don't
      you freeze...man alive you guys are hard core..:)k--- On Tue,
      11/11/08, Steve Linane <stevelinane@...> wrote:
      > From: Steve Linane <stevelinane@...>Subject: [snowkiteidaho] heads
      up wind thursdayTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, BoiseSailors@...:
      Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 10:35 AMLooks like Thursday mite work at CJ