RE: [snowkiteidaho] Baby, do you love me?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2006
      Well said Darrel... Well said....

      Jason

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 3:25 PM
      To: Scott Lossmann; Steve Martinez; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Baby, do you love me?

      I have it on good authority that your significant other wants you to go kiting tomorrow.  She told me to tell you to go, have a good time, stop off for a drink or two on the way home.  And, by the time you get home, your dinner will be waiting for you, and your Valentine will be waiting in the bed room.  OR, maybe... Your dinner will be in the trash, and your Valentine will be in bed, with the door locked.

      The winds are Forecast Tues, Wed NW16mph.  Better chance of precip Wed.

      So all you single guys better tear it up tomorrow.  All us attatched guys have some serius soul searching to do.

      Here's hopin' Wed is the better day.

      Darrel