Saturday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 151 , Feb 11, 2006
      Today looks like a good day to pioneer some new spots in the canyons.  Looks like it should be the best early afternoon.
    • Will Hise
      Message 151 of 151 , Jun 1 7:07 AM
        Nice! The blue north kite with the yellow bar is me.

        I'm in North Carolina and there is no wind where we are. I'm dreaming of lucky peak at this point.

        --Will

        On Monday, June 1, 2015, jeffnoble83@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I posted some pictures in the photo section of this site. Pictures are from this last Saturday May 30th, and a previous date of May 2nd. These are part of my homework to learn what I can, and to figure out who is who. Thought I would share so that if anyone else can make use of them then they are available. I don't have a lot of lens so  it mostly documents the shore.