ski swap

  • inspiregraphics2007
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
      Anyone here at ski swap I need help with choosing skis been ten years since I was on any used to ski on 210s but skis have changed a lot any suggestions I weight 200lbs

      yan,

      > > Is this guy pumping up and Ion3? Anybody know what brand of kite in the
      > > photo.
      > >
      > > Oh yeah, blowing 18mph at 9:00pm in La Ventanna. I love the new webcam.
      > >

      > > *Jason Brickner
      > > Olympus Controls
      > > *Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
      > > Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
      > > Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom <jbrickner@...>
      > > Web: www.olympus-controls.com

    • Whitney Rearick
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
        Yan,

        Should be plenty of friendly folks from the retailers there that can help you.  That's who I usually turn to there.  If you're not in the business, it's hard to keep up with all the latest and greatest tech changes each year.

        Good luck -

        Whitney

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
          Billy,