Re: [snowkiteidaho] Ryan... Ino3???

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
      I think that's an Ocean Rodeo logo just below the brown area on the wingtip...

      ...do I win the prize?

      On 11/7/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Hey Ryan,

      Is this guy pumping up and Ion3?  Anybody know what brand of kite in the photo.

      Oh yeah, blowing 18mph at 9:00pm in La Ventanna.  I love the new webcam.

      Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
      Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
      Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom
      Web: www.olympus-controls.com

    • inspiregraphics2007
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
        Anyone here at ski swap I need help with choosing skis been ten years since I was on any used to ski on 210s but skis have changed a lot any suggestions I weight 200lbs

        yan,

        > > Is this guy pumping up and Ion3? Anybody know what brand of kite in the
        > > photo.
        > >
        > > Oh yeah, blowing 18mph at 9:00pm in La Ventanna. I love the new webcam.
        > >

        > > *Jason Brickner
        > > Olympus Controls
        > > *Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
        > > Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
        > > Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom <jbrickner@...>
        > > Web: www.olympus-controls.com

      • Whitney Rearick
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
          Yan,

          Should be plenty of friendly folks from the retailers there that can help you.  That's who I usually turn to there.  If you're not in the business, it's hard to keep up with all the latest and greatest tech changes each year.

          Good luck -

          Whitney

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
            Billy,