Ryan... Ino3???

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hey Ryan,

      Is this guy pumping up and Ion3?  Anybody know what brand of kite in the photo.

      Oh yeah, blowing 18mph at 9:00pm in La Ventanna.  I love the new webcam.

      Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
      Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
      Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom
      Web: www.olympus-controls.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
        I think that's an Ocean Rodeo logo just below the brown area on the wingtip...

        ...do I win the prize?

        On 11/7/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        Hey Ryan,

        Is this guy pumping up and Ion3?  Anybody know what brand of kite in the photo.

        Oh yeah, blowing 18mph at 9:00pm in La Ventanna.  I love the new webcam.

        Jason Brickner
        Olympus Controls
        Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
        Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
        Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom
        Web: www.olympus-controls.com

      • inspiregraphics2007
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
          Anyone here at ski swap I need help with choosing skis been ten years since I was on any used to ski on 210s but skis have changed a lot any suggestions I weight 200lbs

          yan,

          > > Is this guy pumping up and Ion3? Anybody know what brand of kite in the
          > > photo.
          > >
          > > Oh yeah, blowing 18mph at 9:00pm in La Ventanna. I love the new webcam.
          > >

          > > *Jason Brickner
          > > Olympus Controls
          > > *Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
          > > Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
          > > Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom <jbrickner@...>
          > > Web: www.olympus-controls.com

        • Whitney Rearick
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
            Yan,

            Should be plenty of friendly folks from the retailers there that can help you.  That's who I usually turn to there.  If you're not in the business, it's hard to keep up with all the latest and greatest tech changes each year.

            Good luck -

            Whitney

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
              Billy,