Re: [snowkiteidaho] Idaho Transportation Department - Division of Highways

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] Idaho Transportation Department - Division of Highways
      OH no??????

      At least the sock is still there....hope fully the link is just down????

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:34:36 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Idaho Transportation Department - Division of Highways

      My link quit working so I found this , I get the camera but no weather info . anyone have a link to the old site that works ?
      http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams&area=&textOnly=

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
        Its been down for a while
        At least the sock is still there....hope fully the link is just down????

        From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net>
        Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:34:36 -0700
        To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

        My link quit working so I found this , I get the camera but no weather info . anyone have a link to the old site that works ?
        http://511.idaho. gov/default. asp?display= cams&area=&textOnly=

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008

          It doesn’t even come up in mesowest.  I checked about a month ago and it wasn’t working.  I hope they just shut it off for the summer when they don’t need to save a buck.

          Darrel Thomas

          Mobile Thai Massage

          Darrelthomas@...

          208-484-6766

          “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”

          At least the sock is still there....hope fully the link is just down????

          From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
          Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:34:36 -0700
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
            Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:34:36 -0700
            To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 19, 2010
              You are right Billy take a look at  the pine turn off cam looking west it is toast . should make for some early riding
              http://511.idaho.gov/default.asp?display=cams&area=&textOnly=