Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Sat

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Sat Let you slide this time...but next time there is no Excuse

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 09:09:48 -0700
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Sat

      Yes I  felt a little guilty but we were headed to CJ and just took a chance and stopped of a LP to see if it saw on and to our surprise it was . at that point I could of used robo call to alert everyone . but knowing the iffy nature of storm wind it would be a gamble, this time we were winners . also I didn't mention it was surprisingly steady and smooth . Water Hogs

      From: Kiter - Steve & Kris Linane <stevelinane@...>
      Date:  Sat, 1 Nov 2008 22:01:58 -0600
      To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject:  [snowkiteidaho] LP Sat

      got in a 2 hr session at LP this  after noon at 2pm wind at the dam  was 14 g 18 . the walk to Brickner  beach is allot shorter now air temp 60 . at 4:45 wind at the dam was 14g18 .  it was 14m weather but could of used the 12 at times . the water has cooled a  bit but not as much as I though it would have . in fact I could of used a  shorty it felt so nice . there was a light rain coming down most of the time .  only Tom and myself