Re: [snowkiteidaho] J is making us sooooo Famous!!!!!

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      This is a great honor to be included with the wild and scenic backcountry film festival.. Check it out on the 7th and THANKS EVERYONE for going on camera!! I'll get you copies of the final version soon.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008

        J has also spent a lot of time revising Ride it Out since it debuted in the Sawtooth Fest this spring, It has a lot of HUGE air shots that weren’t in the original, as well as a few other tweaks and fiddles to make it a better flick.

        So, if you’ve already seen it, come see it again.  And check out all the other flicks involving human powered snow sports athe Winter Wildlands Film Fest at the Egyptian this Friday starting at 6:30pm.

        Tickets: http://www.winterwildlands.org/grassroots/raffle.php

        Darrel Thomas

        Mobile Thai Massage

        Darrelthomas@...

        208-484-6766

        “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”