J is making us sooooo Famous!!!!!

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
      Good job on getting the sport posted again J

      http://www.idahostatesman.com/outdoors/story/555235.html
    • Kay Walst6on
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
        Yes...great job...we saw it in the paper today too,....we'll be at the Eygptian for the showing bringing some friends of ours that have an interest in snowkiting...can't wait!
        Kay and Scott

        Good job on getting the sport posted again J

        http://www.idahosta tesman.com/ outdoors/ story/555235. html

      • j clive jordan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
          This is a great honor to be included with the wild and scenic backcountry film festival.. Check it out on the 7th and THANKS EVERYONE for going on camera!! I'll get you copies of the final version soon.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008

            J has also spent a lot of time revising Ride it Out since it debuted in the Sawtooth Fest this spring, It has a lot of HUGE air shots that weren’t in the original, as well as a few other tweaks and fiddles to make it a better flick.

            So, if you’ve already seen it, come see it again.  And check out all the other flicks involving human powered snow sports athe Winter Wildlands Film Fest at the Egyptian this Friday starting at 6:30pm.

            Tickets: http://www.winterwildlands.org/grassroots/raffle.php

            Darrel Thomas

            Mobile Thai Massage

            Darrelthomas@...

            208-484-6766

            “May you be well, May you be happy, may you be at peace.”