Re: This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel?

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 25, 2008
      Thanks for all the great comments... You'll see more of yourselves over the next several
      weeks.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...> wrote:

      > Pick me!!!  Except that I hate sarcasm.
      >
      > WR

      others. If you want me to be Sarcastic to you also, give me your initials, and I¢ll add you to
      my list.

      > Great job on video JJ & DT!!!
      >
      > EP @ GD on SKI
      > That is too funny.
      >
      > Wow eddy, if only you could jump as high as your impression of yourself.
      > Maybe if you inflated your kite as much as you inflate your ego you would.
      >
      > Just kidding. I'm only jealous as I was not interviewed as you guy were.  Hope you are all
      surviving the cold fall days.

      > cheers,
      > Tw

      a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

      what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-