RE: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2008
      I told you that was funny.  Way to go Jay... quality editing.

      Ryan and Chrizzo... share the goods.... how was Bruneau Bridge yesterday?  The numbers looked good till 6:00PM.

      -Brick

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
        That is too funny.

        Wow eddy, if only you could jump as high as your impression of yourself.
        Maybe if you inflated your kite as much as you inflate your ego you would.

        Just kidding. I'm only jealous as I was not interviewed as you guy were.  Hope you are all surviving the cold fall days.

        cheers,
        Tw

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
          Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel? Wow, I guess my sarcasm really bothers some people....   ;-)

           I was flying circles around Steve Baker...who is responsible for that amazing no handed wipeout!!!

          I’ll try to be nice :-b, except to SB, LJ, TW, SL, JB, JJ, DT, BB, CP, MW, BM, JM, JP, & others. If you want me to be Sarcastic to you also, give me your initials, and I’ll add you to my list.

          Great job on video JJ & DT!!!

          EP @ GD on SKI

          From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
          Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
          To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

          From:
          Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
          Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

          And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

          On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com <mailto:jasonbrickner@...> > wrote:
          Dude.... this cracks me up.

          Have you all seen this yet?

          http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites.com/wp/2008/10/02/i-like-my-kite-real-kitesurfers-tell-you-what-kite-they-fly-and-why-they-like-it/>

          -Jason

          Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
          Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
          Email: jbrickner@olympus- controlscom <mailto:jbrickner@...>
          Web:
          www.olympus- controls. com

        • tonyswilliams
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
            Go ahead and dish it out Ed, I can take the abuse, just like my kite,
            stick some tape on it and good as new.
            Tw

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
              Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel? Sweet!!!

              I was worried you might get upset.

              Light wind forecast for next week.  I’m still up for LP anyone?  Looks like it is good right now!!!! I’m thinking about heading up.  I don’t think the 33 temp is correct I bet it is in the upper 40’s at spillway and will continue to blow until 1pm.

              bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

              From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
              Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:05:40 -0000
              To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

              <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

              > Wow, I guess my sarcasm really bothers some people....   ;-)
              >
              >  I was flying circles around Steve Baker...who is responsible for
              that
              > amazing no handed wipeout!!!
              >
              > I’ll try to be nice :-b, except to SB, LJ, TW, SL, JB, JJ, DT, BB,
              CP, MW,
              > BM, JM, JP, & others. If you want me to be Sarcastic to you also,
              give me
              > your initials, and I’ll add you to my list.
              >
              > Great job on video JJ & DT!!!
              >
              > EP @ GD on SKI
              >
              > From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
              > Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
              > To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> >
              > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone
              seen the
              > latest from Jay and Darrel?
              >

              > That is too funny.
              >
              > Wow eddy, if only you could jump as high as your impression of
              yourself.
              > Maybe if you inflated your kite as much as you inflate your ego you
              would.

              > Just kidding. I'm only jealous as I was not interviewed as you guy
              were.
              > Hope you are all surviving the cold fall days.
              >
              > cheers,
              > Tw

            • Whitney Rearick
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008

                Pick me!!!  Except that I hate sarcasm.

                WR

                From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
                Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                From:
                Jon Bolt <idakiteman@gmail. com>
                Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

                And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

                On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com <mailto:jasonbrickne r@...> > wrote:
                Dude.... this cracks me up.

                Have you all seen this yet?

                http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/>

                -Jason

                Jason Brickner
                Olympus Controls
                Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
                Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
                Email: jbrickner@olympus- controlscom <mailto:jbrickner@ olympus-controls .com>
                Web:
                www.olympus- controls. com

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
                  Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel?

                  Well if you played on the water you would be invited....

                  But alas you have to wait until more snow is on ground.

                  From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
                  Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
                  To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                  Pick me!!!  Except that I hate sarcasm.

                  WR

                  Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

                  And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

                  On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com <http://msn.com/>  <mailto:jasonbrickne r@... <mailto:jasonbrickner@...> > > wrote:
                  Dude.... this cracks me up.

                  Have you all seen this yet?

                  http://kitesites <http://kitesites/> . com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites.com/wp/2008/10/02/i-like-my-kite-real-kitesurfers-tell-you-what-kite-they-fly-and-why-they-like-it/> >

                  -Jason

                  Jason Brickner
                  Olympus Controls
                  Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
                  Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
                  Email: jbrickner@olympus- controlscom <mailto:jbrickner@ olympus-controls .com <mailto:jbrickner@...> >
                  Web:
                  www.olympus- controls. com

                • jclivejordan
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 25, 2008
                    Thanks for all the great comments... You'll see more of yourselves over the next several
                    weeks.