Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel?

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2008
      Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

      And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

      On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Dude.... this cracks me up.

      Have you all seen this yet?

      -Jason

      Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
      Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
      Email: jbrickner@olympus-controlscom
      Web: www.olympus-controls.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 22, 2008
        I told you that was funny.  Way to go Jay... quality editing.

        Ryan and Chrizzo... share the goods.... how was Bruneau Bridge yesterday?  The numbers looked good till 6:00PM.

        -Brick

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
          That is too funny.

          Wow eddy, if only you could jump as high as your impression of yourself.
          Maybe if you inflated your kite as much as you inflate your ego you would.

          Just kidding. I'm only jealous as I was not interviewed as you guy were.  Hope you are all surviving the cold fall days.

          cheers,
          Tw

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
            Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel? Wow, I guess my sarcasm really bothers some people....   ;-)

             I was flying circles around Steve Baker...who is responsible for that amazing no handed wipeout!!!

            I’ll try to be nice :-b, except to SB, LJ, TW, SL, JB, JJ, DT, BB, CP, MW, BM, JM, JP, & others. If you want me to be Sarcastic to you also, give me your initials, and I’ll add you to my list.

            Great job on video JJ & DT!!!

            EP @ GD on SKI

            From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
            Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
            To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

            From:
            Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
            Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

            And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

            On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com <mailto:jasonbrickner@...> > wrote:
            Dude.... this cracks me up.

            Have you all seen this yet?

            http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites.com/wp/2008/10/02/i-like-my-kite-real-kitesurfers-tell-you-what-kite-they-fly-and-why-they-like-it/>

            -Jason

            Jason Brickner
            Olympus Controls
            Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
            Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
            Email: jbrickner@olympus- controlscom <mailto:jbrickner@...>
            Web:
            www.olympus- controls. com

          • tonyswilliams
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
              Go ahead and dish it out Ed, I can take the abuse, just like my kite,
              stick some tape on it and good as new.
              Tw

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
                Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel? Sweet!!!

                I was worried you might get upset.

                Light wind forecast for next week.  I’m still up for LP anyone?  Looks like it is good right now!!!! I’m thinking about heading up.  I don’t think the 33 temp is correct I bet it is in the upper 40’s at spillway and will continue to blow until 1pm.

                bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

                From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
                Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:05:40 -0000
                To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                > Wow, I guess my sarcasm really bothers some people....   ;-)
                >
                >  I was flying circles around Steve Baker...who is responsible for
                that
                > amazing no handed wipeout!!!
                >
                > I’ll try to be nice :-b, except to SB, LJ, TW, SL, JB, JJ, DT, BB,
                CP, MW,
                > BM, JM, JP, & others. If you want me to be Sarcastic to you also,
                give me
                > your initials, and I’ll add you to my list.
                >
                > Great job on video JJ & DT!!!
                >
                > EP @ GD on SKI
                >
                > From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@...>
                > Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
                > To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com> >
                > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone
                seen the
                > latest from Jay and Darrel?
                >

                > That is too funny.
                >
                > Wow eddy, if only you could jump as high as your impression of
                yourself.
                > Maybe if you inflated your kite as much as you inflate your ego you
                would.

                > Just kidding. I'm only jealous as I was not interviewed as you guy
                were.
                > Hope you are all surviving the cold fall days.
                >
                > cheers,
                > Tw

              • Whitney Rearick
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008

                  Pick me!!!  Except that I hate sarcasm.

                  WR

                  From: Kiter - Tony Williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
                  Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
                  To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>

                  From:
                  Jon Bolt <idakiteman@gmail. com>
                  Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

                  And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

                  On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com <mailto:jasonbrickne r@...> > wrote:
                  Dude.... this cracks me up.

                  Have you all seen this yet?

                  http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/>

                  -Jason

                  Jason Brickner
                  Olympus Controls
                  Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
                  Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
                  Email: jbrickner@olympus- controlscom <mailto:jbrickner@ olympus-controls .com>
                  Web:
                  www.olympus- controls. com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
                    Re: [snowkiteidaho] This is too funny.... has everyone seen the latest from Jay and Darrel?

                    Well if you played on the water you would be invited....

                    But alas you have to wait until more snow is on ground.

                    From: Whitney Rearick <whitnuld@...>
                    Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
                    To: Snowkiteidaho <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>

                    Pick me!!!  Except that I hate sarcasm.

                    WR

                    Chrizzo !...."like a nice girlfriend"???  you mean cause it's pretty to look at and holds air tight?

                    And Eddy..."I fly circles around these guys out here"....imagine what you'd do if you had a decent kite with a swell design like Steve's.

                    On 10/22/08, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@ msn.com <http://msn.com/>  <mailto:jasonbrickne r@... <mailto:jasonbrickner@...> > > wrote:
                    Dude.... this cracks me up.

                    Have you all seen this yet?

                    http://kitesites <http://kitesites/> . com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites. com/wp/2008/ 10/02/i-like- my-kite-real- kitesurfers- tell-you- what-kite- they-fly- and-why-they- like-it/ <http://kitesites.com/wp/2008/10/02/i-like-my-kite-real-kitesurfers-tell-you-what-kite-they-fly-and-why-they-like-it/> >

                    -Jason

                    Jason Brickner
                    Olympus Controls
                    Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
                    Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 208.475.4583
                    Email: jbrickner@olympus- controlscom <mailto:jbrickner@ olympus-controls .com <mailto:jbrickner@...> >
                    Web:
                    www.olympus- controls. com

                  • jclivejordan
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 25, 2008
                      Thanks for all the great comments... You'll see more of yourselves over the next several
                      weeks.