Re: [snowkiteidaho] Corporation association

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      Oh...that's right...I was doing the 501's when I was a Social Worker....see I'm getting old and forgetful. Still, let me know if you'd like some help with that.  Scott and i can certainly donate any monetary funds along with everyone else.

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com>
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Corporation association
      To: "Boise Sailors" <BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com>, "Snowkiteidaho" <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 12:07 PM

      Looks like the group can apply, for free, in Idaho to become an:

       “UNINCORPORATED NON PROFIT ASSOCIATION with Idaho Secretary of State.”

      Is anyone familiar with this arrangement?

       It is approved by the ACE Attorney, it’s Free, & It is something that I can get done in an Hour at the Capital.

      Any thoughts or suggestions?