FW: Helpful information, hopefully...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      FW: Helpful information, hopefully... I spent some time talking to Joyce @ ACE this afternoon. She is really going out of her way to help us wind junkies. She said these options below are possibilities. They would still need to be presented to the State Attorney.

      I was hoping that I could get a couple reviews on them by others and see what the general thoughts were.

      I don’t want to get sued for doing this (although I can not think of what somebody would sue for ,,,, but again I guess some are willing to sue for something/nothing) so I guess that means if I’m putting my name on a document then I prefer it to be a domestic corporation or LLC. So the last option seems a little better. It is only $30/yr something that is easy enough to swallow even in today's economy.

      If anyone has any thoughts or comments, let me know.

      Thanks,
      Eddy