Re: LP tomorrow

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 29, 2008
      what a great day!!!!

      7 kites and a couple boards.

      I'm still pretty sore from my windsurfing on Jim's board Sunday...damn
      those things are heavy and require an insane amount of power. But it
      was fun and I understand as well as remember why it was fun.

      Tomorrow and next day look good. Not sure about Thursday. Weather
      moving in by weekend????

      CYA up there
      Eddy