RE: [snowkiteidaho] hey jason!!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Seems like another big help was taking my eyes off the kite and flying
      'blind'. Much easier when you "keep your eyes on the road and your hands
      upon the wheel".

      Yeah... I'm ready to get back into the water. When is CJ open for business.
      Also, want to hit the snow again. Maybe as the days get a bit longer.

      -Jason