just when you thought it was not going ot get any better.

  • Greg Schutte
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      http://cgi.ebay.com/Rockville-Leap-Kite-Skate-All-Terrain-Off-
      Road_W0QQitemZ7215735195QQcategoryZ58133QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      I might have to sign up for a pair of these. I haven't had a trip to
      the hospital lately.

      Greg
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Pretty cool!  here is another design I saw with a better price (for now $9.99)

        Acouple years ago I saw a guy up at Columbia village with a pair of all terrain skates that would blow both of these away.  THey had an integrated brake so if you leaned back in the boot, it applied the brakes.  THey would also stear as you leaned right or left, the front tire would turn, like leaning your bike.  THEY WERE WAY COOL!  Alas, when I went looking for them online the company was out of business, but looking for a manufacturer and distribution