RE: [BSA] FW: [BSA] Re: LP? still happening?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2008
      That's just the inspiration I was looking for Jim. See you out there.

      And don't forget, we still have a few magical Bruneau/CJ days to look
      forward to this fall.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 23, 2008
        Hey Jason,
        We'll be back October 21st from Corpus and I should be a kiteboarding pro by then..haha..well...maybe???  Anyway, how late do you kiteboard during the fall??
        Kay

        email; jim@gemstategymnast ics.com
        web; gemstategymnastics. com

        47-48 degrees is about my limit.. I may give it a shot tommorow or Thurs.
        if it looks good. You're right, the end is near.

        On Sep 23, 9:57 am, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrick.. .@...> wrote:
        > When I woke up this morning, the river was blanketed by thick fog
        > upriver as far as I could see.  Looking at the numbers, I'll bet it was
        light and cold.
        > 38F and west wind in Caldwell and Mt Home.  Was anyone crazy enough to
        try?
        > I'm thinking about tomorrow morning.  There aren't going to be many
        > mornings left. :-(
        >
        >   _____

        --~--~------ ---~--~-- --~------ ------~-- -----~--~ ----~
        This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors
        Association" group.
        To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
        Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
        Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/
        -~---------- ~----~--- -~----~-- ----~---- ~------~- -~---

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23, 2008
          I would say about mid October.  Last couple years has been about Oct 10th for my last day.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 23, 2008
            How do you guys like Corpus?  Is there wind?

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 24, 2008
              Hey Jason,
              We won't be in Corpus until next week....our kites are there as we were going in Sept but had to put it off for a month because of the canes.  Our friends there tell us the wind is coming out of the NE (wierd) and is blowing around 20mph.  It's supposed to turn around and blow from the south which it better do by the time we get there.  We were down there for 6 weeks last Spring and LOVE it there.  We;re buying property there we love it soooo much.  So when you guys come down you can pay cheap rent to us for  and stay at our places!
              Kay and Scott

              How do you guys like Corpus?  Is there wind?

              We'll be back October 21st from Corpus and I should be a kiteboarding pro by then..haha.. well...maybe? ??  Anyway, how late do you kiteboard during the fall??
              Kay

              47-48 degrees is about my limit.. I may give it a shot tommorow or Thurs.
              if it looks good. You're right, the end is near.

              On Sep 23, 9:57 am, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrick.. .@...> wrote:
              > When I woke up this morning, the river was blanketed by thick fog
              > upriver as far as I could see.  Looking at the numbers, I'll bet it was
              light and cold.
              > 38F and west wind in Caldwell and Mt Home.  Was anyone crazy enough to
              try?
              > I'm thinking about tomorrow morning.  There aren't going to be many
              > mornings left. :-(
              >
              >   _____

            • tony williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2008
                Better watch out Kay or you will soon find you have a lot of "Friends"  lol
                Hope the wind turns on for you.
                Cheers,
                Tony

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 24, 2008
                  hahaha...tony...is a paying friend an oxymoron???