RE: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] LP? still happening?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      I'll have to try out my new 5mm hood.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tom Cavaiani [mailto:TCavaiani@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:19 AM
      To: Jason Brickner; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: 'Boise Sailors'
      Subject: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] LP? still happening?

      Jason and group,

      According to the Aviators forecast tomorrow is looking good. Temps in the
      low 50s at day break and SE flow until noon or so. It's that time of year
      when extra rubber is needed to survive the low temps. For what it's worth,
      a hood, gloves, and full suit might allow you to sail/kite into November.

      Tom

      >>> "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> 9/23/2008 9:57 AM >>>

      When I woke up this morning, the river was blanketed by thick fog upriver as
      far as I could see. Looking at the numbers, I'll bet it was light and cold.
      38F and west wind in Caldwell and Mt Home. Was anyone crazy enough to try?
      I'm thinking about tomorrow morning. There aren't going to be many mornings
      left. :-(