LP? still happening?

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
      I bet it was awesome this morning,,,, anyone out there?

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2008
        When I woke up this morning, the river was blanketed by thick fog upriver as far as I could see.  Looking at the numbers, I'll bet it was light and cold.  38F and west wind in Caldwell and Mt Home.  Was anyone crazy enough to try?  I'm thinking about tomorrow morning.  There aren't going to be many mornings left. :-(

        I bet it was awesome this morning,,,, anyone out there?