RE: [snowkiteidaho] Deleted spammer Re: I wanna get to know you!

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      Your right eddy i am a kite spammer, it must be utterly disturbing for the people of this group to get 2 emails a year about kites for sell. These poor poor victims of my advertising on slot. clearly i should fall into the same category as porn sites, matchehwcfriends, QBC, Etc. and whatever you do dont go to my website it's a scam and a virus will be uploaded to your computer which will in turn destroy your kites.

      Eddy thanks for the stab."i am assuming your website has been unpreductive."  Several people this summer contacted me through my website about taking water lessons, i refered them to you. in turn you taught them lessons. i gave you business, and your response is plug your website, not your kite ads. so are you saying i should send a post that says kites for sell at idahokitesports.com. isnt it easy to just show people the deals, when 5 seconds they can erase the post from their inbox.

      Also not that it matters but idahokitesports has sold 25 kites, and 11 boards this year none of which have gone through your yahoo group. i just wanted to let the locals have a chance at some great deals before i sell them else where. small frye yes, unpreductive not in the least.

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:00:34 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Deleted spammer Re: I wanna get to know you!

      Don't fret, I got rid of this one too!!!

      :-)

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "matchehwcfriends"