hey jason!!!!!!!!!!

  • snowkitesnowkite
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      congrat's man you finally had that day! what a feeling. i know! boards
      do make alot of difference, but so does having the confidence of flying
      a fly that you can control. i was stoked to here about your success.
      lets fly soon. ryan...
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Seems like another big help was taking my eyes off the kite and flying
        'blind'. Much easier when you "keep your eyes on the road and your hands
        upon the wheel".

        Yeah... I'm ready to get back into the water. When is CJ open for business.
        Also, want to hit the snow again. Maybe as the days get a bit longer.

        -Jason