RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 2 5:43 PM
      Happy Birthday, Darrel !!

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:04 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

      Saturday is my birthday!

      I am planning to celebrate with an epic powder day at Soldier Mountain, followed by some afternoon kiting, if the kiting starts to sound better than the powder.

      Soldier's is reporting 2ft of snow in the last 7 days, all well below 30 deg. and only open thu-sun.  It should be deep and relatively unmarred come saturday.  The kite forecast is winds NW 18mph, 34 deg, and 50% chance of snow.

      We are planning to leave Boise at 8:00am.  Soldier passes are $30, $25 with Bogus pass. Check 'em out at www.soldiermountain.com   If people are interested in car pooling, we can meet at the Albertson's on Gowen.

      If you want to join us, give me a shout!

      Darrel
      208-484-6766
    • Will Hise
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 3
        Sorry. I should have sent an on-site. We drive thru camas at 11 and it was pretty dead. Pine turnoff had a breeze but that's all.

        On Saturday, January 3, 2015, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Well it died.  Just as we hit road.  Going XC

        Eddy

        > On Jan 3, 2015, at 6:49 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        >
        > Umm.  Not sure why but it's blowing 23-26 this AM.  I think we are packing up and going kiting.
        >
        > Eddy

        Posted by: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional