RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 163 , Feb 2 5:43 PM
      Happy Birthday, Darrel !!

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 4:04 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday

      Saturday is my birthday!

      I am planning to celebrate with an epic powder day at Soldier Mountain, followed by some afternoon kiting, if the kiting starts to sound better than the powder.

      Soldier's is reporting 2ft of snow in the last 7 days, all well below 30 deg. and only open thu-sun.  It should be deep and relatively unmarred come saturday.  The kite forecast is winds NW 18mph, 34 deg, and 50% chance of snow.

      We are planning to leave Boise at 8:00am.  Soldier passes are $30, $25 with Bogus pass. Check 'em out at www.soldiermountain.com   If people are interested in car pooling, we can meet at the Albertson's on Gowen.

      If you want to join us, give me a shout!

      Darrel
      208-484-6766
    • Gregory Da let
      Message 163 of 163 , Sep 12, 2015
        May have to go to desert for wind tomorrow

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 12, 2015, at 2:25 PM, Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Fun morning. 6 kites 3 sailors

        Eddy

        On Sep 12, 2015, at 2:13 PM, sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        how was it? I hope there will be some for tomorrow!