RE: [snowkiteidaho] New user group for unhappy users!

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      Eddy it is not "my" user Group. it is everybody's users group. that is the difference between "yours" and "ours"

      i never said that it has to many issues.

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:39:27 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] New user group for unhappy users!

      Ryan has officially started his own user group since snowkiteidaho has to many issues?

      The only issue is no using the site for business sales and other obvious situations.

      Here is Ryan's new group:

       http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/idahokiteb oarding/

      Sorry that snowkiteidaho with 3,489 posts has created term oil with anyone, but now another option is available.

      Join both if you like. I will continue to post outings, wind conditions, & community services at snowkiteidaho.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC