Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: LP is still open!!!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 17, 2008
      Antonio what happened today??????

      I tried several times to pull the top tip of that 9m off the water so the kite''d open up & catch wind...but seemed like LE was underinflated and kite would fold flat too easy.  Then I saw you get out in channel w/ more wind and several times the kite'd come up but death spiral back into water?  Must've had a line entanglement?

      Bring your 13 up tomorrow !!

      Jon

      On 9/17/08, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Eddy

      Thanks again for the ride up to Brickner's and back to ramp.  Saved me some serious walking.

      Glad you had a good day.

      If you are serious about what you said to me earlier at the ramp, about the kite, let me know and we can discuss further.

      Cheers,

      Ps if anyone picked up a slingshot kiteleash yesterday it was mine. Unfortunately I have a feeling some beach combers probably picked it up and disposed of it. Darn.