RE: [snowkiteidaho] having a great time in Mex

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hey Eddy,

      The day I was riding the Excile, it was 17-22Mph steady with 5-6ft choppy
      swells on Steve 12M Flow with max power in 100% absolute control. Like I
      said, it rode so smoothly. It cut through the chop with no issue. I could
      barley hold on with my sh*t board. It tracked straight as an arrow until
      you went to slide transition jibe (which I did for the first time). Just
      enough stick but not too much. I got up out of the water and on plane
      halfway through my first downstroke. The board never seemed to want to slip
      forward or backward out from under me. It was light and floaty and fun to
      ride. It was the first time I ever felt in control of riding a board while
      flying a kite. Kiteboarding got real fun for me that day. I am not going
      to spend another summer f*cking around that resoviour every morning watching
      you guys out having fun. Getting my as* drug into the sage, rocks, and mud
      with a tangled f*cking bar everytime I get blown downwind. What a joke. I
      wish I had tried that board last year.

      Steve you better keep that thing chained up and locked up, cause I know
      where you live. ;-)

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006

        The right gear makes all the difference in the world. I think the new bow kites are the next revolution for our area also.  they will handle the gusty crap so nice plus once size covers such a big range .

        Happy B-Day Darrell hope you have a great day of skiing and kiting.

        I'm back in Boise Sunday night but headed to WA thru Thursday night. Hope top getting kiting in next weekend before going to CA on the Monday-Thursday. I wonder if my dog will remember me.

        Eddy

        On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:49 , 'Jason Brickner' <jasonbrickner@...> sent: