Saturday

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 177 , Feb 2, 2006
      Saturday is my birthday!

      I am planning to celebrate with an epic powder day at Soldier Mountain, followed by some afternoon kiting, if the kiting starts to sound better than the powder.

      Soldier's is reporting 2ft of snow in the last 7 days, all well below 30 deg. and only open thu-sun.  It should be deep and relatively unmarred come saturday.  The kite forecast is winds NW 18mph, 34 deg, and 50% chance of snow.

      We are planning to leave Boise at 8:00am.  Soldier passes are $30, $25 with Bogus pass. Check 'em out at www.soldiermountain.com   If people are interested in car pooling, we can meet at the Albertson's on Gowen.

      If you want to join us, give me a shout!

      Darrel
      208-484-6766
    • Chris Lee
      Message 177 of 177 , Jun 29