Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Tuesday Lake Lull...

  • Chris Philp
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2008
      I guess Ryan gave you the WHATS UP out there.  He means well.  That looked sketch ball when your kite looked like it wanted to tear in half.
      That vid you sent looks fuckin awsome, thanks for sending it my way.  It beats Ryans little camera, video and that was a good day too.
      Yeah the runoff from the New York canal dumps into Lull.  shouldnt be too bad beings that the canal is higher than the fields it irrigates, right?  ALthough when that shit sits thats when all the funk starts its evolution.
      Thanks for the wideo bro.

      Chris Philp, ABR, GRI
      Prudential Jensen Real Estate
      (208) 371-7071
      Thanks for your referrals
      Access to homes and property on IDAHOS MLS!
      "Click it, don't risk it"!.......